Monday 14 November 2011

I am "twittering" and "blogging"!

To start with I was not to excited when i heard that we were going to use blog as an element of learning throughout the year. However, when I had written a couple of posts I honestly got to say that my opinion has changed. I can easily see what other students have written on their blogs, and it is easier to expand my vocabulary and grant more knowledge about different themes. As well as this you also get another form of practice in writing, where you can change between a formal and informal way of writing depending on what kind of blog-post you are working on. Furthermore I get more choices what I want to write about, and I am freer to express my own opinions. Concerning twitter, I have not yet used it so much, I still getting used to it. However, I look forward to learn more about this social media. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you changed our mind and that you see the value of being able to read the work of other students. I certainly enjoy reading your posts. And I hope you will find Twitter to be useful too!

    ReplyDelete